Thread: R.I.P wacho jacko!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Unhappy R.I.P wacho jacko!!!!!

i still can't believe that "d" KING OF POP is not between us!!!!
    he has gone up there forever to do an ultimate moonwalk!!!i cant stop shedding my tears!!!is he really not between us???
    i feel like whoa!!! but btw he must have applied od'a means to shed his pain in life!!!his drug addiction must have did all this!!!!
    I Remember at 10th october 1996, he came to india in bombay for his explosive dynamic concert with his roxxstar outfit on with aviator glasses!!!
    he definitely looked awesome those days nd a true fashionista!!! [he still looked a show stopper with his unique swagga]...nd his performance made the place go oooooooo!!!i was too small so i was unable to watch but that day was really lucky for indians!!!
    It all happened of a sudden!!!i cant stop for him!!he's a man in the mirror!!!
    dangerous,black nd white,beat it,spoof!!!!these all r my favs!!!!he was damn good!!!!u r in our hrts today tomorrow nd forever!!!
    R.I.P michael jackson!!!!xoxo!!!
    stellz

Downloads
    Uploads

Exclamation Michael Jackson

Thanks for starting this thread Stella, RIP Michael Jackson although he was the king of pop he has influenced generations of music from drum and bass to uk garage rock grunge the whole spectrum of the music scene has had some influence in one way or another he will be deeply missed for years to come no matter what anyone says

Rest in peace
    Dubplates UK
    Some useful links

Dubplates DnB Hits Vol 1

4.99 2.99
    Save: 40% off

Powered by Exclusive Dubplates

Copyright Control 2003-2013

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face You Will Be Missed Michael Jackson

you will be missed omg cant belive whats happend he was only 50 thats so young really here are some of my fav videos of MJ id like to share

YouTube - Ben - Michael Jackson
    YouTube - the Jackson 5 - I Want You Back RARE
    YouTube - Michael Jackson - Thriller (Full version, 13 min)
    YouTube - Michael Jackson - Jam

Downloads
    Uploads

Default In fond memory of mj!!

really admin???i nev'a knew that!!!
    one of the most notable names in the muzik industry has really past away last week!!!i just cant believe..linda i too think that he was too young to face the death!!!i tell you all he was not just the pop god;he was actually the reason why the pop culture became as big as it was in india today..i actually cant imagine anyone who hasn't grooved to his beat it!!or tried to to mimic his iconic moonwalk!!!in mundane evenings his songs could kickstart any party or livin up any eve!!!
    of course like all legendry figures, he had his own set of problems to deal with but the sheer number of people including me who mourned his death goes to show that the star that everybody loved to hate had a bigger fan base than anyone in the past or present!!!& even though many have just came close, nobody has been able to displace MJ from his position as the undisputable KING OF POP!!!
    HIS LIFE WAS TROUBLED BUT HIS MUZIK WAS HIS SOLACE!!!!
    WE MISS YOU MJ!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads

Red face

R.I.P you will always have a place in our hearts

Downloads
    Uploads

we <3 u michael!!!! Rest In Peace!!!!!

Thread Information