title: FINE BLUE
artist: BOTO
genre: HOUSE/BREAKS
catalog number: SUBTRIBE062
release date: 13/02/2012

Listen:

Boto - Fine Blue (Original Mix) [SUBTRIBE062] Out now!!! by Subtribe Records on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free
Boto - Fine Blue (Retroid's Purple Funk Mix) [SUBTRIBE062] Out now!!! by Subtribe Records on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Feedbacks:

DaVIP: "Retdoid's mix for me)"

SK-2: "Amazing tune & amazing remix!! Love the rolling groove on the original mix, sounds so good LOUD!! I played it on my last radio show & had some real good reponses from the chatroom."

Mesmer: "Love the Retroid remix"

Josef Sedlon (Radio 1 Czech): "I like Retroid remix more, will support it."

Rich (Leuce Rhythms): "Kudos for the original but it as to be the Retroid remix for me. It adds an air of sophistication, whilst smoothly layering the funk, by way of cowbell grooving :)"

Frank Lozano (N-MITTYSOUND RECORDS): "Nice release, Retroid remix is my favourite."

Tom Llupa: "The original is cool ,but it's all about the Retroid Remix for me. He turns it into a grooving deep track that flows really well and will work really well in my sets - full support!"

Duane Barry (DSUK): "Really nice production on show and I love Retroid's purple funk! :D"

Kickflip: "Retroid mix was my favourite of the two!"*

Ali Mobius: "All about retroids lush rework for me on this release, will be supporting on the radio"

Wavewhore: "Cool tunes... both mixes are interesting..."

PREVIEW AND PURCHASE

SUBTRIBE RECORDS | Free Music, Tour Dates, Photos, Videos
Sutribe Records website is under construction