Hey guys, cats, dogs, enzymes and bacteria,

This is a link to a demo that me (Dj DLO) and Kim Macaskill (Female comedian) made, basically Kim was asked to make a comedy/ music Presenters demo for West FM. So we got asked to do a show on Air 3 (Stirling University’s FM radio show) last night and just decided we would just use that we would use that as a demo for them.

So I put it up on the forum just for any DnB/comedy heads that would like a listen to something a bit different? I guess? Well sort of...

Sorry there’s like not track list up yet, will get onto it. If you listen closely Kim says what the tunes are throughout the radio show or tries to lol!

An as per usual any feedback what so every is good
Peace DLO

Ps if you listen to it: I DONT like Paris Hilton + my hamster had a long and eventful life.

Links to the Mix: - Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

'Who are we'
Kim Macaskill: - Kim Macaskill on MySpace Comedy - Comic Clips, Funny Videos & Jokes
Dj DLO: - DJ DLO on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Lastly!
Here’s just a mix I made in Feb, again I’ll get a track list up soon!!!!!
Send big files the easy way. Files too large for email attachments? No problem!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.