Dj Aquatic

Biography

IM 30 YEARS OLD, I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN CALIFORNIA! SINCE THE AGE OF 3 I FEEL IN LOVE WITH THE STRAIGHT SOUND OF MUSIC! MY PARENTS LISTENING TO MOTOWN,CLASSIC ROCK,EVEN COUNTRY! THEN ABOUT 7 OR 8 YEARS OF AGE I GOT MY FIRST BOOMBOX(GHETTOBLASTER) MY MOTHER ALSO BOUGHT ME A MICHAEL JACKSON TAPE IN WITCH I DANCED AND LIPSYNCED TO BILLIE JEAN!(HERES A PICTURE)! THEN WHILE FLIPPING THE DIAL ONE FRIDAY EVENING I EXPERIENCED MY FIRST TASTE OF HIP HOP WITCH THEY CALLED RAP MUSIC! I INSTENTLY FELL IN LOVE! I STARTED DUBBING TAPES OFF OF THE RADIO AND PLAYING THE SHIT OUT OF THEM UNTIL I GOT IN TROUBLE! SO I WOULD JUST PLAY SOME COUNTRY AND MOTOWN FOR THEM AND SOME RAP FOR ME THEN EVERYONES HAPPY! AND THATS HOW I STARTED DJING IT WAS A PASSION AND LOVE FOR MUSIC BEFORE A LOVE FOR SELECTION!
I STARTED JUST PLAYING MUSIC WITH THE HOMIES THEN WE ALL GOT INTO DRUGS AND DESCOVERD RAVES IN L.A AND I SAW HOW THE DJ CONTROLLED THE CROWD AND I SAID THAT RIGHT THERE IS WHAT I WANNA DIE DOING! (something i love 4 life) I STARTED COLLECTING VINYL LIKE CRAZY AND GOING FROM RAVE TO RAVE JUST WRECKING SHOP! I EVENTUALLY BOUGHT MY OWN SOUND SYSTEM AND CALLED IT "SUGAR DANK PRODUCTIONZ" THE REST IS HISTORY! I AM AND WILL BE REPREZENTIN REAL HIP HOP TELL THE DAY I DIE! THIS IS MY BIO!
ONE LOVE....HIP HOP CULTURE!

Catch my show Live on dubplates Wednesdays 2-5pm USA-PCS and 10pm-1am UK-GMT

California,USA

Dubplates Radio - Drum and bass, Dubstep, UK Garage, Old Skool, Breaks - Community - View Profile: Dj Aquatic
MySpace link