Hey Im D-Lo.
Been dj-ing for about 2 years now & am currently based in Glasgow.

My favorite genres I like to spin are Drum & Bass and Dubstep but usually fit some Reggae, Jungle and Breaks in along the way. As soon as I got onto decks I gradually leaned towards the D&B side of things and started playing out regularly in Glasgow. After a while the dark steppy sounds of Dubstep started to find its way into my record box as well.

I also host the radio show "Sick Bass Nights" on Subcity Radio based in Glasgow. This slot usually has many local guests featured such as:- Alcane (Make Shift Records / Symbiosis / PlanetDNB), J Bostron (Audio Bullet / Hum Fi Drum), Espion, False moves to name but a few. I also feature some of Scotland's MC talent with MC's Troubla, Si-An & AC regularly steppin onto the mic.

I hope to bring some variety with my show on Dub Plates, along with fresh new tunes from local & established artists (as well as frequent guest sets). If you like your bass sick and beats hard, then tune in on Thursdays 7pm till 8pm GMT. Grab a beer or a poison of your choice and enjoy the sound of the D-Lo...