Thread: Ways & means - what i want/pump it up - dusted breaks

Downloads
    Uploads

Default Ways & means - what i want/pump it up - dusted breaks

WAYS AND MEANS.feat TRUDI MOSIAMO - WHAT I WANT/PUMP IT UP - DUSTED BREAKS RECORDS (DBR025)

Well...its a milestone for Dusted Breaks, as its our quarter of a century release! And what better time to welcome back the Bristol(UK) based crew WAYS & MEANS, AKA Kristian Townsend, Darren Beale & Garry Eccles to Dusted once again!
    Collectively, these guys are fast becoming one of the best Breakbeat acts around and we are very proud to release our 5th installment from them! For 'What I Want' they have collaborated with the very talented Trudi Mosiamo TRUDI'S MYSPACE

On remix duty this time around are FELONY who brings us a very fine Dubstep reworking of 'What I want', while POSTHUMAN bring us the filthiest techno banger this side of the hemisphere!!

SOME OF THE DJ FEEDBACK

Thumbs up for ‘Pump It Up’ - CUT LA ROC

Great stuff here from Ways & Means here. What I Want has got some really great ideas in it. Also I think the two remixes are both wicked. Both dark and twisted in their respective styles, and nice to
    see this stuff coming through on Dusted.
    - FAR TOO LOUD

This is very intresting! Really like the original of What I Want! Gonna try and fit this into my radio 1 set today - KOUNCIL HOUSE

Pump It Up is the business, will support it! - RETROID

Felony Remix kills it on this one! - RUN RIOT

Another cool release here, What I Want original is my pick of the bunch, but liking all. Good deeper dubstep mix on What I Want too. - KICKFLIP

THIS REALEASE IS AVAILABLE NOW AT ALL GOOD DOWNLOAD STORES, INCLUDING THE ONES WE HAVE DIRECTLY LINKED FOR YOU BELOW!

BEATPORT

JUNODOWNLOAD

BEATS DIGITAL

To Follow Ways & Means or Dusted Breaks, Follow the links below

W.A.M MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK

DBR MYSPACE
    DBR WEBSITE
    DBR SOUNDCLOUD
    DBR FACEBOOK
    DBR TWITTER

Downloads
    Uploads

Feedback and support just in from none other than LEE COOMBS - "Pump it up sounds great! Nice groove cheers" ;)

Also, To celebrate our 3rd release with Ways & Means, 'What I Want' & 'Pump It Up' they are giving away two of their best sellers, a track called 'Serious Business' which hit number 13 in the breaks chart, just click on the download button on the soundcloud link below and we hope you enjoy it!

http://soundcloud.com/ways-and-means/serious-business

And as promised, Here is tune 2 from the Ways & Means giveaway...Enjoy! :)

http://soundcloud.com/ways-and-means...ys-means-remix

Downloads
    Uploads

Ways & Means featured on the brand new blog site LIFESUPPORTMACHINE

Check it out here: http://lifesupportmachine.co.uk/trac...ious-business/

Thread Information