Thread: [OUT NOW] Sinners Inc - Bloodborne / My Balls......

Downloads
    Uploads

Default [OUT NOW] Sinners Inc - Bloodborne / My Balls......

Definition:breaks 020 – Sinners Inc – Bloodborne / My Balls

After Sinners Inc first release on the label Pain and I Believe, we have brought you Rik Fade’s Nerve Crawler track and his remix of Dazz F – but now Rik and Josh have got back together in the studio and created another behemoth of a release but this time they slant more towards the dancefloor with this release – but they still retain the deep filth that they are renowned for!

Bloodborne is an absolute sub killer! Strong driving beats, sub-bass and glimpses of filth give way to the horror movie breakdown, which then drops into an almighty rumbling explosion of bass and filth. Warning - this tune is heavy!!
    My Balls is another heavy slice of filth. Dubstep style beats roll through the intro alongside Scarface samples to start this one off – then it drops like a 10 ton boulder - with a wobbly bass to rival any other…..

Sinners Inc also have plenty more to come on Definition:breaks in the next few months with remixes and more tracks to frighten your grandma! Also watch out for them at the next Bass Pressure event in Spain this September with a host of massive names….

Feedback so far for this release.....

Bill Vega - Sounding wicked, real deep and dirty 8/10

Ceos (Downbeat) - This is a top release. My Ballz is a big gnary roller with great bass work. Full support.

Mobius - My Balls is my pick here, skippy beats and a filthy, rolling bassline. Dirty stuff as ever from the Definition crew.

Lunar Shift - My Balls – I prefer this track on the release, dark bassline and some good changes throughout the tune. Sinners Inc are doing some good stuff at the moment and are ones to watch over the next year.

Pale Penguin (VIM) - "Bloodborne" all over! Really wikkid tune.....killer bass, phat beatz, filth and power!! Hot stuff.....

Lee (Dusted Breaks) - 'My Balls' is filthy!!! (thats not a personal statement!)Full support

T.R.O. - 'My Balls' is daaaark!

Casual Breakin - pretty much whenever a def breaks release hits my inbox its straight in the play list.. and this is no exception.. bloodborne.. big tings... love it...

Soundclips......

Sinners Inc - Bloodborne (clip)

Sinners Inc - My Balls (clip)

Available NOW from Beatport.....

Dont forget.... still available LoseYourMind - Fresh - with remixes by T.R.O., Eddie Voyager and CoolBreakerZ - download now from Beatport, Juno, Trackitdown, and many more download stores including I-Tunes.......
    Last edited by john grief; 14-07-2010 at 17:46.

Thread Information