Thread: OUT NOW: DEFB019 - LoseYourMind - Fresh + T.R.O. Eddie Voyager & CoolBreakerZ remixes

Downloads
    Uploads

Default OUT NOW: DEFB019 - LoseYourMind - Fresh + T.R.O. Eddie Voyager & CoolBreakerZ remixes

Definition:breaks 019 – LoseYourMind – Fresh
    Featuring Remixes by T.R.O., Eddie Voyager, and CoolBreakerZ

After the success of their first release on the label LoseYourMind and back again on Definition:breaks. Hot on the heels of their release on Downbeat the Spanish duo hit with a slightly different vibe – which is what really attracted us to the track! This one has a more funky style than some of their previous tunes, but still has a nod towards the filth within the main bassline riffs….

Alongside the original mix we assembled a set of remixes to cross the spectrum – first up Furisio label manager T.R.O. puts his stamp on the track adding his own brand of bounce and a killer piano section – this one really works on both a breaks and hardcore breaks / nu-rave level.
    Eddie Voyager comes to the label once more with his own style of Held II Ransom solid beats, trancey synths and horns! This one rolls out proper summertime style!
    And to complete the package we needed a monster heavy version – and who better than Spanish outfit CoolBreakerZ – who have touched this track with their filth stick but still retained many of the original elements.

Feedback so far for this release.....

Far Too Loud -Quite liking the TRO remix. Reminds me of some of the old cyberfunk stuff with the twisted basses.

601 - TRO mix on this is the one for us,Killer!Full support!

Ceos (Downbeat) -Original and Eddie Voyager remixes the most. Really thumping music aimed straight for the dancefloor. Will be playing these for sure.

Bill Vega - Going with the Eddie Voyager remix..

Lee Dusted Breaks -Will defo give the Eddie Voyager Remix some spins! Nice breaks!

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) -Fat release - I like T.R.O.'s remix and Eddie's is just incredible the bass is awesome throughout full support from me!

Pale Penguin (VIM) -Both EDDIE VOYAGER and T.R.O. (excellent old-skool feeling) remixes are for me! Really good stuff! I'll play them and support them for sure!

J-Prime -I gotta say, I am having a hard time picking out one as my top fave, again; it's rare to find a release and accompanying remixes that are all full on breaks. There's no way someone could pick this up and NOT be satisfied with all the tracks.

Casual Breakin -solid release yet again...

Click HERE to Listen to - LoseYourMind Fresh - Original Mix (clip)

Click HERE to Listen to - LoseYourMind Fresh - T.R.O. remix (clip)

Click HERE to Listen to - LoseYourMind Fresh - Eddie Voyager remix (clip)

Click HERE to Listen to - LoseYourMind Fresh - CoolBreakerZ remix (clip)

OUT NOW AT BEATPORT
    Last edited by john grief; 08-07-2010 at 06:28.

Downloads
    Uploads

OUT NOW at many more download stores including.......

Juno - http://www.junodownload.com/products/1603161-02.htm

Trackitdown - http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/bre...k/2381642.html

Breakbeat Online - http://www.breakbeatonline.com/mp3

also on I-tunes etc.........

Thread Information