Thread: Refracture - A Million Miles - feat Mars Remix

Downloads
    Uploads

Default [OUT NOW] Refracture - A Million Miles - feat Mars Remix

Definition:breaks 018 - Refracture - A Million Miles - feat Mars & Yenn remixes....

Refracture, aka Paul Dobson, has been producing tunes for around 7 years and is getting well renowned for his uplifting and emotional breaks and electro house tunes. He has had plenty of releases to date on labels such as Noobish, Chipsound, Ridiculoud, and the Breakspoll award winning Dusted Breaks. He also has a solo artist album due out very shortly on Can You Feel It Media.

So we are really pleased to welcome Paul to the label, and what an absolutely massive tune this is!! We first heard this track on Paul’s Soundcloud page and we hunted him down to sign it immediately…. A Million Miles combines melodic strings, solid beats, heavy driving bass, great vocal snippits, and a healthy dose of oldskool breakbeats – which made this an irresistible track to us at Definition:breaks.

To go along with the original on the package we just had to get hold of someone to push this track even deeper and heavier – and the first person we thought of was Mars. Mars has consistently been producing some of the best quality breaks tracks and remixes on the planet – and this remix is no exception! With a slow building intro this remix then smacks down with an absolutely amazing drop into filth and wobble only Mars can produce!

And to finish off this almighty release the man like Yenn who has worked with Refracture on many projects seemed an almost obvious choice. This remix takes us into electro house crossover territory – which steps forth using the main elements of the track to great effect whilst putting a new slant on it at the same time with added sub-lines and edits and a wicked middle breakdown.

Feedback so far for this release.....

Far Too Loud - Mars remix is a beast of a tune. nice one!

601 - Nice package here and all of the mixes have big plus points going for them. the original boasts great melodies and lovely synthesis.The Mars remix gives the overall package a big dancefloor track and i'm impressed with Yenn's ethereal take on the tune. my favourite thing that Definition breaks has done

Bill Vega - Excellent release, big fan of Refracture. Original and mars remix for me, top shit 9/10

Bassrock - all over the Mars mix, some tasty wobble which I'm gonna eat right up

Lightshapers - i cant decide if i like the original or the mars mix the most. nice work

Ceos (Downbeat) - This release is cool. The Mars rmx is a good roller. does the job!

Mobius - My favourite tune from Refreacture to date this, solid vocal and a great wobbly bassline.

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) - Mars mix is incredible! absolutely massive drop - will be banging this one out without a doubt :)

Lunar Shift - Tight production as ever from Mars, this is going in the box.

Click HERE to Listen to - Refracture A Miilion Miles - Original Mix (clip)

Click HERE to Listen to - Refracture A Miilion Miles - Mars Remix (clip)

Click HERE to Listen to - Refracture A Miilion Miles - Yenn Remix (clip)

AVAILABLE NOW from Beatport....…
    Last edited by john grief; 02-06-2010 at 05:34.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

OUT NOW at many more download stores including.....

Trackitdown - http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/bre...k/2263017.html

Juno - http://www.junodownload.com/products/1593022-02.htm

:) :)

Thread Information