A little message from Rattus Rattus:
The one myself and Klose One have been waiting for is finally upon us. As we bring together three of Dubsteps finest new talents... All emerging last year and now on full rotation by all the big names, they have begun to gig all over the shop.

So before someone else did we thought we'd get them down to play some true heavy BASSWEIGHT on a system that is seriously up for the pressure… and whats more as usual its all for FREE FREE FREE

So Rattus Rattus & Klose One proudly present:

FREE ---> FLUX PAVILION (Circus records)
Flux Pavilion on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
Releasing tune after tune he's literally unstoppable at the moment. Every one more bass heavy than the last and with a distinctive 4x4 edge he never fails to get the crowd going mental.

FREE ---> JAYOU (Mad Decent)
JAYOU on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

After coming across his Day N Nite remix his tunes have always been on our regular rotation, and it wasn’t long before everyone was on his dick! Leading to the inevitable sign-up to Diplo's global bass mafia, Mad Decent. He's so hardcore i've seen him rock a capacity crowd, then make them all sit down to take a breather, as the track dropped again everyone went mental! He is a must see.

FREE ---> NOISSES (Equalisers, ATG)
Noisses on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

After releasing End Of and James Bond he was quickly DJ'ing all over the place under this latest re-incarnation. But don't be fooled this guy has been around rocking crowds all over Europe for a while under so many successful pseudonyms I can't keep up! We've finally managed to tie him down to his Dubstep alter-ego long enough to treat you to a massive set of sublime bangers.

FREE ---> KLOSE ONE (ATG, Urban Nerds)
KLOSE ONE on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

He's so tall many clubs refuse him entry. Luckily with T-Bar's extra height ceilings and specially modified DJ booth this is the only place you can really see the mighty Klose One standing at his true length.

FREE ---> RATTUS RATTUS
RATTUS RATTUS @ T-BASS @ T-Bar Thurs on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads
How many times do you get to heckle me for free. Why pay 5 to hurl abuse when you can do it at and have money for a beer. Nice.

ON A SERIOUS NOTE IF YOU HAVE YET TO CHECK OUT THIS SYSTEM THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE TO SAMPLE IT AT ITS MOST BASSIEST!!
I SERIOUSLY ADVISE EAR-PLUGS!!!

See you @ T Bar, 18-22 Houndsditch, Algate, EC3A 7LP, 9pm- 3am