Thread: Rik Fade - Nerve Crawler feat Bill Vega & New Decade Remix (Definition:breaks)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default [OUT NOW]Rik Fade-Nerve Crawler feat Bill Vega & New Decade Remix (Definition:breaks)

Definition:breaks 014 – Rik Fade – Nerve Crawler feat the Bill Vega & New Decade Remix

Rik Fade is one half of the breakbeat and drum n bass terror machine called Sinners Inc. Residing in Milwaukee (USA), they bring out some of the darkest breaks tracks known to man and have released tracks on Scrape as well as Definition:breaks – so when Rik came to us with this first solo track we knew we could expect something filthy… and we were right!

The Original mix of the track starts off with an eastern influence, drops the beats, builds its way to the breakdown and then smashes into a full on nasty bass assault which doesn’t let up… This tune drives on through like a juggernaut.

For the remix we thought who better than Bill Vega & New Decade to take this track deep onto the dancefloor – and what a massive remix this is!! Leaving the darkness of the intro intact this remix then breaks into a wicked bouncy bassline and tough beats, then throws down some wicked oldskool stabs in true BV & ND style. All we can say is that this remix is HUGE!!

This track heads up Vol 4 of Bill Vega’s Definition of Breaks mix series (no relation…lol) and has seen plenty of positive reaction so far.

Ribs & IG88 - Quality as ever coming from you guys

Ceos (Downbeat) - The Bill Vega & New Decade remix is pure class! Has a nice old skool vibe but packed with a mega punch! Really well designed remix.

Lee (Dusted Breaks) - Bill Vega & New Decade remix all the way!!

Duane Barry (Digital Sensation) - Love the old skool influenced remix - great bass and I can see why it would work well as an intro track. Support from me :)

TRO - Original: E P I C! Remix: On a deeper tip. And with 'deeper tip' I mean ravey bassline outrage.

Lightshapers - these sound big. love how aggressive the original is

Sounclips Available here.....

Rik Fade - Nerve Crawler (Bill Vega & New Decade Remix) (clip)

Rik Fade - Nerve Crawler(Original) (clip)

OUT NOW at Beatport and then rolling out to all other stores soon after…
    Last edited by john grief; 03-03-2010 at 06:29.

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads

Also out now at....

Juno - http://www.junodownload.com/ppps/pro...1550600-02.htm

Trackitdown - http://www.trackitdown.net/genre/bre...k/1963798.html

Breakbeat Online - http://www.breakbeatonline.com/mp3/R...ade+Remix/7952

and loads of others shops including I-tunes.......

Thread Information