Definition:breaks 012 - Lunar Shift – Bass / What You Think

Just to start 2010 off in fine style, Definition:breaks have another monster slice of Cambridge duo - Lunar Shift. Ian Radcliffe and Dan Hicks are no strangers to dancefloor pounding basslines and massive beats – and this release just keeps that tradition well and truly alive…

Bass definitely lives up to its name with booming sub-bass that rumbles through the track alongside Lunar Shift trademark strong quality beats and a killer synth hook….

What You Think steps into the deeper and slightly more sinister side of breaks – but still manages to keep the dancefloor in focus with its massive drop into a killer bassline riff with added filth, more solid heavy beats and a wicked breakdown…..

Reactions / Feedback......

Reviewed in this months iDJ magazine... :)

Ceos (Downbeat) - "These boys are in top form once again! Strong rolling beast of a tune (WUT). Funk filled thumpidge (BASS) Another solid single."

Lee (Dusted Breaks) - "Prefer 'What you think' in this release! Ironically it will mix perfectly with Xim n Bass'es 'Believe' So will defo get plays from me!"

Far Too Loud - "Quite liking Bass out of these two...will give radio support"

Llupa - "'Bass' is wicked a head down, groove driven epic slice of breakbeat mayhem - huge tune - really looking forward to dropping this. 'What You' is on a much deeper heavy tip, cool contrast to the A side."

Ian / Daniella Downs - "will play out what you think. nuskool is a'comin back!"

Lightshapers - "prefer the beats on 'bass' but its 'what you think' for me on this, just cause its filthier"

TRO - "What can I say, the releases on your label become better and better."

Click HERE to listen to the track……….

Available NOW at Beatport and soon on all other major download stores.....