Thread: Eddie Voyager - My Way - with Lunar Shift Remix (Definition:breaks)

Downloads
    Uploads

Default [OUT NOW] Eddie Voyager - My Way - with Lunar Shift Remix (Definition:breaks)

Eddie Voyager has become a main player in the hardcore breaks / nu-rave scene and has been producing his own material for 7 years. The Welsh hardcore master started his own label, Gurnin Beatz, in 2006 and had 3 massive releases within the scene. Then last year he set up a digital only label called Held 2 Ransom alongside Richie K (Strange Rollers). Having always loved nuskool breaks he secured a radio show on NSB Radio earlier this year, and he has at last started to bust out the studio with some fresh flavours.

Definition:breaks is proud to bring you Eddie’s first breaks release – My Way. With absolutely solid beats, heavy basslines and female vocal hooks this track is gonna steam roller its way onto the dancefloors. And Lunar Shift are back with a remix which flips the script and gives the track a different flavour and a new darker dimension to the bassline.

Bill Vega - "Great package, like both mixes"

Youthful Implants - "this is awesome, love the original. proper hands in the air stuff - full support"

Llupa - "Original - Hard and fast, but with a solid groove and a great uplifting rolling vibe. Really dig this, got some great old skool flavours."

Chris (Bass Reflections) - "Really loving the Lunar Shift mix of this. Will definitely be playing this one a bit."

TRO - "Original does the job for me. Massive rave business."

Click HERE to listen to My Way (Original)

Click HERE to listen to My Way (Lunar Shift Remix)

AVAILABLE NOW - Exclusively from Beatport......

SOUNDCLOUD- CLICK HERE to go to the Definition:breaks Soundcloud page

MYSPACE – CLICK HERE to go to the Definition:breaks Myspace page
    Last edited by john grief; 19-11-2009 at 21:16.

Downloads
    Uploads

AT LAST!!! After waiting for Beatport to get things sorted after they didnt put this release up on the site on Monday as planned - it is up NOW!!!!

CLICK ME........

Downloads
    Uploads

Also available NOW at most major download sites including Juno Download, Trackitdown, Chemical Records, DJ Download, and loads of other places......

Thread Information