Thread: DJRedman Live On Internet Radio

A, A

Exclamation DJRedman Live On Internet Radio

Hello all my name is DJRedman, currently a DJ on URBANFMTV have a show on Wednesday 6-8pm every week, play Old School Garage/UKG and Deep House! 2night from 6-8 we have the big man's in the game in the studio, MC Creed/ Sparks/ CKP/ Hyperactive MC and a few more!!! All alongside Myself DJRedman B2B wid Winnie Bizzle gonna be a made ting!! Spread da word URBANFMTV. 6-8pm 2night!!!!! Tell a friend!!!

2night 6-8 pm on URBANFMTV the big man's hit!! We have the MC Creed/ Sparks/CKP/ Hyperactive and more rolling true the studio!! Alongside ur DJS Redman & Winnie B, get in ur shouts dedications!!! 6-8pm URBANFMTV gonna go off Trus me!!!!!!

Yes yes every one just to let u all know bout my weekly radio show on URBANFMTV 6-8pm playing the best in old school Garage/ UKG and more!!!! Hit the link then live studio and I will take it from there!!!! Remember 6-8pm 2night and every Wednesday after!!

Catch me live each and every Wednesday 6-8pm on playing the best in UKG, 2 Step, 4x4 and more!! For all shouts and dedications sign up to urban, hit live and join me for wat i call a mid week mash up!!!! Also u can get me on bbpin 295429E7! Twitter @redman_kileyh, catch u all real soon bless

DJRedman on 6-8 pm Midweek Rinse out session!!!!!

Playing the best in UKG/ Old School Garage and Upfront Beats!! BBpin 295429E7 add for all shouts etc!!!! 6-8pm Wednesday Midweek Pressure!!! UKG/ Old School Garage & Up Front Beats!!!! 6-8pm Wednesday on!!!!! DJRedman , for shouts etc get at me, @redman_kileyh!!!!!

Playing the best in UKG/Old School Garage/ And Up Front Beats!!!!!! For all shouts and dedications get at me @redman_kileyh, bbpin 295429E7, One for the bedroom skankers trus!!!!!!!!

DJRedman live in the mix ,all ur UKG/Old School Garage and upfront beats trus!!!! Lock in log on for wat i call a midweek maddness! For the bedroom skankers trus me!!!!

So know copies?

DJRedman live on from 6 - 8pm 2night covering for Winnie Bizzle!! Straight Bouncing from start to finish trus on 2night BBpin 295429E7 for shouts and dedications!!

Catch me 6-8pm 2night on playing the best in UKG / Deep House, one for the bedroom skankers truss me log on lock in

New show on the fm dial or catch it on ..::: VISION RADIO UK :::.. | WWW.VISIONRADIOUK.COM from 4-6 pm. Playing a varied selection from week to week! All ur industry news and fresh releases from various producers and DJs! For shouts and dedications call the studio hotline 07849275878

Been mixing for a number of years, stopped and now back on it! Currently on two radio stations , the first is each and every Wednesday 6 - 8pm call it Midweek Madness! Mix up of soulful House& Deep House!

My second show is on every Thursday 4-6 pm - Soulful House / Deep House! Studio number for shouts etc 07591842861- BBPIN 295429E7! Bare vibes truss!

4-6pm catch myself DJRedman on 88.4 fm / ..::: VISION RADIO UK :::.. | WWW.VISIONRADIOUK.COM! Soulful House & Deep House! For all shouts call the studio Hotline 07849275878! Spread the love bless

4-6pm catch me DJRedman live for my my new show on ..::: VISION RADIO UK :::.. | WWW.VISIONRADIOUK.COM gonna be playing a mixture of Deep House & soulful House in the mix 4-6pm! For all shouts and dedications call the studio line on 07849275878, Show some love and share bless, Redman

Numbers for my show today at 4-6pm are bb crew add 295429E7 and for all calls straight to the studio call 07591842861 for all shouts dedications! ..::: VISION RADIO UK :::.. | WWW.VISIONRADIOUK.COM DJRedman live and direct!!!! Deep House/ Sexy and soulful and more!

Catch me every Wednesday 6 - 8pm on playing Sexy House/Soulful and Deep House! Setting dat Mid Week Vibe for all the bedroom skankers/front room/kitchen ! TBO any one!!!! DJRedman live on!!!

Thursday its all about from 4-6 pm 079591842861 is the studio Hotline number for all shouts !! Also add bbpin 295429E7 gets u tru as well!!! Playing all ur sweet sexy under ground soulful House! All iphone users download the free app from the app store!!!! Spread da word!!!

Midweek Madness each and every Wednesday a show for the die hard Soulful House & Deep House Heads out there trus not to be missed on any account!!!!

Re shows this week, Wednesday 6-8pm Soulful House & Deep House Vibes straight in the mix and thursday its all about from4-6pm more of the same but keeping it sexy trus!!!all shouts dedications holla studio hotline number on 079591842861

Midweek jam for the mind body and soul, soulful House and a touch more! Only on 6-8 2moz!

4-6pm on ..::: VISION RADIO UK :::.. | WWW.VISIONRADIOUK.COM catch myself DJRedman live playing the best in soulful House /Deep House & that sweet sexy vibe! Valentines Session ;) !!!!!

6-8pm DJRedman live on playing the best in Soulful House, My week mellow vibe wid a bit of Base!!! 6 - 8pm DJRedman playing soulful House / Tech House & More Spread the word ;)
    Last edited by tech wizard; 19-02-2013 at 20:41. Reason: Posts are running wild looking like spam

Thread Information