Ways and Means - Uk based producers and members of Kosheen and Kosheen DJs, have been released on such labels like LOT49, Dusted, VIM and their own label Audio23!

After 2 years since original "Drowning" by Ways And Means was released, Subtribe are going to revive it with a remixes by Hungarian producer and head-honcho of Morphosis/EgoShot - RETROID, Russian-based producers PLACENTA and DETACH - co-founder and resident of Subtribe, sensational with his release "I'm Not!"

title: DROWNING REMIXES
artist: WAYS AND MEANS
genre: Breaks/Dubstep
catalog number: SUBTRIBE069
release date: Beatport - 17/09/2012

Listen:

Feedbacks:

SKETI: "Detach Light Remix is cool."

TIMMY SCHUMACHER: "This is HOT love it! Detach version has that old school acid jazz feel - lovin it! Really unique and that retroid remix is sublime, real floor rocker!"

KICKFLIP:"Sick mix from Detach & Placenta!"

TOM CLYDE:"Cool deep vibe in Retroid remix! Big ups!"

KID DIGITAL:"Detach shows madskillz!!! Best!"

FRANK LOZANO:"Fantastic remixes! My favourite remix is*Detach & Placenta Remix, Amazing work!"

JOSEF SELDON: "Thanks, I will support Retroid remix."

LLUPA: "Loving this - cool variation in the remixes - Retroid one swill get the most love from me, but the Light Remix is great for the festivals!"

DR. FISH: "Some really good remixes in here.* All are very good but Retroid remix is more suited to my style so will be supporting this one."

PREVIEW AND PURCHASE

Also, Detach giving away a free "September Promo Mix"! Don't Miss it!!

DETACH - September Promo Mix 2012:

Visit our website:
Subtribe Records. Under Construction

Subtribe Records (subtriberecords) on Twitter
SUBTRIBE RECORDS | Facebook
Subtribe Records's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free